Join Our Team
Check out our current job openings by clicking on the links below.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
SALES AND FRONT OFFICE COORDINATOR
Aqua ViTea is in search of a driven and enthusiastic team player to fill our Sales and Marketing Coordinator position. The right candidate must be comfortable in a fast paced work environment, eager to learn and adapt to evolving responsibilities and a strong communicator. The position primarily supports our Sales and Marketing teams but also includes general administrative tasks. The Sales and Marketing Coordinator role is an exciting career development opportunity and a coveted chance to join the Aqua ViTea Crew!
Sales & Marketing Support:
- Provide in-store demo and event support
- Organize and update Marketing inventory
- Ship product and materials to Sales Team and accounts
- Gather social media assets including live video and photos and monitor promotions
- Assist with tracking and coordination of store promotions
- Perform regular sales database updates
- Primary contact person for our fans and customers in-person, via phone, email and social media.
- Answer general product questions and misc. inquiries of every nature.
- Monitor and respond to social comments and conduct social media outreach
- Monitor and update product logs, communicate next steps to customers as directed by the Quality Team
- Answer Aqua ViTea’s main phone line and notify Crew of messages
- Greet and sign in guests upon arrival
- Support of company lounge, signage, fountain cleaning and restocking
- Assist with internal and external errands
- Participation in Culture Club
- Answering the phone and notifying crew of voicemails
- Scan and organize documents within Google Drive
- Perform general administrative tasks to support Aqua ViTea Crew
- Production and warehouse assistance and inventory management as needed
- This position requires someone who is organized, has great time management skills and is an excellent team player. Some projects will involve specific tasks while others others may begin as nebulous concepts that need honing. A willingness to jump in, ask questions and go with the flow are must for this position. Basic computer skills are a must. Aqua ViTea uses the following programs and more – Google Drive, Microsoft Office Suite, Instagram, Facebook, Capsule CRM, WordPress, Asana, MailChimp.
- BENEFITS:Benefits are described in Aqua ViTea’s Employee Handbook and include:
Medical Benefits Plan
Activity Incentive reimbursement up to $25 per month
Paid Volunteer days
Unlimited personal Kombucha consumption
Free festival/event passes when onsite as an AQVT volunteer *
- TIME OFF:3 paid sick days in the first year
10 paid holidays per year
Combined Time Off policy based on hours worked commencing after your first full year of employment
- COMMITMENT:$13.00 per hour
40 hours per week, Monday – Friday 8:30 – 4:30 pm
6-month review during the first year and annual reviews after the first year
Aqua ViTea is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Aqua ViTea recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled.
SHIPPING & RECEIVING SPECIALIST
Located in Middlebury, Vermont, Aqua ViTea is a functional beverage company that produces and distributes Kombucha throughout New England and the Mid-Atlantic states. Hand-crafted, micro-brewed, organic, and non-alcoholic, our Kombucha is sold both in kegs and bottles. We are currently in a period of tremendous growth and searching for passionate, healthy, happy folks to join our expanding team.
The Shipping and Receiving Specialist helps to orchestrate, palletize, and organize inbound and outbound shipping. Experience and exceptional skill on the forklift are required.
This is a full-time permanent position working the day shift. Must be open to overtime and weekends as needed as well as flexibility around the daily production schedule, which currently runs from 7 AM – 3:30 PM.
Functions/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Orchestrate inbound and outbound shipping
- Work with inventory, sales, production and finance departments for any shipping needs
- Communicate with buyers, distributors, suppliers with order status
- Computer savvy for entering data in spreadsheets and email communication
- Oversee and assist with the packing of orders
- Inspect all inbound and outbound shipping for Quality Control
- Product cooler organization and safety
- Keep a clean and organized warehouse
- Monitor outdoor waste and recycle cans and contact vendor if needed
- Monitor forklift propane supply.
- Seek new shipping services and routes.
- Maintain Cooler Temp LogsWe take pride in offering our employees competitive compensation and benefits. We appreciate hard work, integrity, innovative ideas and unending passion. We strive to provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 1-3 years maintenance experience in a beverage manufacturing environment
- Lift, push, and pull 50 pounds repeatedly, walking and standing for long period of time
- Must have forklift certification and excel at operating the forklift and pallet jack
- Comfort and ability to quickly and accurately count quantities of product
- Full-timeAqua ViTea is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Aqua ViTea recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled.