Join Our Team
We can’t wait to hear from you!
R&D AND LABORATORY ASSISTANT
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Laboratory Technician will perform routine laboratory procedures, maintenance of laboratory equipment, and other laboratory tasks as directed in support of understanding the fermentation profile of Kombucha, research projects, and investigations.
- Experience working in a laboratory is highly desirable
- Attention to detail and good hand eye coordination
- Solid communication and time management skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong analytical and computer skills – proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Possess versatility in a laboratory setting
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Well organized, ability to follow directions, conscientious
- Willing to learn
- Collects samples per Sample Collection Program
- Assists in monitoring the calibration and standardization program
- Performs procedures applying specialized skills, knowledge and equipment; modifies and refines techniques and procedures to meet objectives
- Monitors and maintains the the Shelf Life Sampling Program, Laboratory Database and chemical inventory
- Understands and complies with safety standards to maintain a safe environment
- Implements quality control policies and procedures of the laboratory
- Perform tasks and other administrative activities outside the scope of laboratory work as needed
- Opportunities to assist in research and development of new beverage products
- Collaborate effectively with other team members to resolve issues and ensure quality adherence principals are being met
- Perform other related duties as assigned, to ensure workload coverage
- Part-time 15-24 hours per week
- Hiring Range Minimum: $13.00 per hour
- Potential for flexible hours
Job Type: Part-time
WAREHOUSE HOUSE & SHIPPING/RECEIVING ASSISTANT
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Assist in coordinating shipping and receiving logistics including but not limited to other warehouse and beverage production/packaging assistance from time to time.
The Warehouse assistant helps to orchestrate, palletize, and organize inbound and outbound shipping. Experience and exceptional skill on the forklift are required.
This is a full-time permanent currently position working the day shift. Must be open to overtime and weekends as needed as well as flexibility around the daily production schedule, which currently runs from 7AM – 3:30PM.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervisory/Management skills a plus.
- Reports directly to the Shipping/Receiving Supervisor.
- Orchestrate inbound and outbound shipping.
- Work with inventory, sales, production and finance departments for any shipping needs.
- Computer savvy for entering data in spreadsheets and email communication.
- Oversee and assist with the packing of orders.
- Inspect all inbound and outbound shipping for Quality Control.
- Product cooler organization and safety.
- Keep a clean and organized warehouse.
- Monitor outdoor waste and recycle cans and contact vendor if needed.
- Monitor forklift propane supply.
- Seek new shipping services and routes.
- Maintain Cooler Temp Logs
We take pride in offering our employees competitive compensation and benefits. We appreciate hard work, integrity, innovative ideas and unending passion. We strive to provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 1-3 years shipping and receiving experience in a beverage manufacturing environment
- Lift, push, and pull 50 pounds repeatedly, walking and standing for long period of time
- Must have forklift certification and excel at operating the forklift and pallet jack
- Benefits are described in Aqua ViTea’s Employee Handbook and include:
- Health activity incentive reimbursement up to $25 per month
- Paid Volunteer days
- Company subsidized Healthcare
- Vision Plan
- Dental, Life Insurance, Disability
- Time Off
- 5 paid sick days in the first year
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Combined Time Off policy based on hours worked commencing after your first full year of employment
Comfort and ability to quickly and accurately count quantities of product
Aqua ViTea is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Aqua ViTea recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Job Type: Full-time