Join Our Team
Check out our current job openings by clicking on the links below.
We can’t wait to hear from you.
Aqua Vitea (AQVT) is seeking to fill the position of Sales Ambassador. This is a tremendous opportunity for the right candidate as Aqua ViTea continues its exciting growth.
An Aqua ViTea Sales Ambassador is a healthy, spirited and genuine person who enjoys getting to know our customers and prospects and building strong relationships. The Sales Ambassador position will primarily involve sales to new and existing accounts, product demos/tastings, in store merchandising and fountain servicing. This is a remote position that covers Maine, New Hampshire and Eastern Massachusetts.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous sales experience in consumer products and/or natural/grocery retail a plus
- Ability to succeed in a remote work setting
- Professional image and attitude
- Strong work ethic along with an ambitious and determined approach to work
- Computer and smartphone proficiency with reliable internet access
Include but are not limited to:
- Vehicle mileage reimbursement and/or a company vehicle
- Complimentary natural health services
- Physical exercise incentive payments
- Flexible and generous paid time off policy
- Paid volunteer day
- 401K program
- Vision Plan
- Competitive compensation
BREWERY & CELLAR WORKER
The position is based out of Aqua ViTea’s headquarters in Middlebury, Vermont.
Aqua ViTea is seeking a hard-working, self-motivated maintenance member with a sincere interest in healthy, handcrafted microbrewing to join our team in Middlebury. Basic computer skills, such as email and Excel, required. Experience driving a forklift a plus. Must be able to stand, bend, and walk for up to 8 hours and lift up to 50 lbs. No phone calls, please.