Join Our Team
Check out our current job openings by clicking on the links below.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
FULL CHARGE BOOKKEEPER
The full charge bookkeeper is a full-time position responsible for the timely processing of Aqua ViTea’s financial transactions and overseeing the work of the Accounts Payable Clerk. This position works closely with all areas of the company at Aqua ViTea’s headquarters in Middlebury, Vermont.
- Jordan Benjamin, CFO
- Create customers invoices daily
- Process credit memos for returned kegs
- Process credit memos for promotions and quality issues
- Assist CFO in managing cash flow from customers
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of vendor bill and fountain deposit refunds processed by Accounts Payable Clerk
- Print checks and process ACH payments
- Assist CFO in managing cash flow to vendors
- Enter product builds daily (finished goods, cone work and brews)
- Provide book inventory balances for physical inventory counts
- Reconcile inventory weekly, monthly and annually
- Make inventory adjustments as needed
- Import payroll journals into accounting system
- Process bank transfers to fund payroll
- Pay Vermont sales and restaurant taxes
- Compile year-end binder with all pertinent files
- Reconcile intercompany accounts monthly
- Provide input for Accounts Payable Clerk annual evaluation
Bank Accounts and Credit Cards
- Incorporate bank feeds daily and modify entries as needed for proper accounting (ex, loan payments principal and interest)
- Download credit card transactions monthly by statement date
- Reconcile all bank and credit cards monthly
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a field such as accounting or business
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a full charge bookkeeper or accountant in a manufacturing environment
- Advanced competency using Desktop Quickbooks including the inventory module
- Advanced competency in Excel including creating and modifying spreadsheets
- Experience multi-tasking and thriving in a deadline environment
- A healthy lifestyle
- Competitive and flexible benefits package: Health, 401k, vision, dental, life, disability.
- Unlimited personal Kombucha consumption
- Starting hourly rate commensurate with experience.
Aqua ViTea is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Aqua ViTea recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled.
SHIPPING & RECEIVING SPECIALIST
Located in Middlebury, Vermont, Aqua ViTea is a functional beverage company that produces and distributes Kombucha throughout New England and the Mid-Atlantic states. Hand-crafted, micro-brewed, organic, and non-alcoholic, our Kombucha is sold both in kegs and bottles. We are currently in a period of tremendous growth and searching for passionate, healthy, happy folks to join our expanding team.
The Shipping and Receiving Specialist helps to orchestrate, palletize, and organize inbound and outbound shipping. Experience and exceptional skill on the forklift are required.
This is a full-time permanent position working the day shift. Must be open to overtime and weekends as needed as well as flexibility around the daily production schedule, which currently runs from 7 AM – 3:30 PM.
Functions/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Orchestrate inbound and outbound shipping
- Work with inventory, sales, production and finance departments for any shipping needs
- Communicate with buyers, distributors, suppliers with order status
- Computer savvy for entering data in spreadsheets and email communication
- Oversee and assist with the packing of orders
- Inspect all inbound and outbound shipping for Quality Control
- Product cooler organization and safety
- Keep a clean and organized warehouse
- Monitor outdoor waste and recycle cans and contact vendor if needed
- Monitor forklift propane supply.
- Seek new shipping services and routes.
- Maintain Cooler Temp LogsWe take pride in offering our employees competitive compensation and benefits. We appreciate hard work, integrity, innovative ideas and unending passion. We strive to provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 1-3 years maintenance experience in a beverage manufacturing environment
- Lift, push, and pull 50 pounds repeatedly, walking and standing for long period of time
- Must have forklift certification and excel at operating the forklift and pallet jack
- Comfort and ability to quickly and accurately count quantities of product
- Full-timeAqua ViTea is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Aqua ViTea recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled.