Join Our Team
We can’t wait to hear from you!
WAREHOUSE HOUSE & SHIPPING/RECEIVING ASSISTANT
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Assist in coordinating shipping and receiving logistics including but not limited to other warehouse and beverage production/packaging assistance from time to time.
The Warehouse assistant helps to orchestrate, palletize, and organize inbound and outbound shipping. Experience and exceptional skill on the forklift are required.
This is a full-time permanent currently position working the day shift. Must be open to overtime and weekends as needed as well as flexibility around the daily production schedule, which currently runs from 7AM – 3:30PM.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervisory/Management skills a plus.
- Reports directly to the Shipping/Receiving Supervisor.
- Orchestrate inbound and outbound shipping.
- Work with inventory, sales, production and finance departments for any shipping needs.
- Computer savvy for entering data in spreadsheets and email communication.
- Oversee and assist with the packing of orders.
- Inspect all inbound and outbound shipping for Quality Control.
- Product cooler organization and safety.
- Keep a clean and organized warehouse.
- Monitor outdoor waste and recycle cans and contact vendor if needed.
- Monitor forklift propane supply.
- Seek new shipping services and routes.
- Maintain Cooler Temp Logs
We take pride in offering our employees competitive compensation and benefits. We appreciate hard work, integrity, innovative ideas and unending passion. We strive to provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 1-3 years shipping and receiving experience in a beverage manufacturing environment
- Lift, push, and pull 50 pounds repeatedly, walking and standing for long period of time
- Must have forklift certification and excel at operating the forklift and pallet jack
- Benefits are described in Aqua ViTea’s Employee Handbook and include:
- Health activity incentive reimbursement up to $25 per month
- Paid Volunteer days
- Company subsidized Healthcare
- Vision Plan
- Dental, Life Insurance, Disability
- Time Off
- 5 paid sick days in the first year
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Combined Time Off policy based on hours worked commencing after your first full year of employment
Comfort and ability to quickly and accurately count quantities of product
Aqua ViTea is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Aqua ViTea recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Job Type: Full-time